Waterproof Pillow Protectors
- Brand: Conni
- Product Code: PC-5075-1
- Availability: In Stock
$ 22.95 In stock
Waterproof Pillow Protector
- The waterproof pillow protector has an envelope design. It is soft; quiet; breathable and completely waterproof.
- NO PVC - Conni has eliminated PVC (vinyl) from all our products.
- The waterproofing is an air-permeable PUL backing; maximising comfort and minimising the risk of allergies or skin irritations.
- Conni pillow protectors are rustle-free and will not become brittle.
- Conni waterproof pillows protectors completely encase your pillows keeping them dry and hygienic.
- The waterproof pillow cover is washable and reusable. Machine wash and tumble dry on low heat or line dry.
Note: This product is waterproof but not absorbent.
Available in one colour only: Ecru (as per image)
Dimensions – 50x75cm
Certified PVC & Chemical Free!
There is widespread concern about the use of toxic substances in fabrics used next to the skin because of the negative and sometimes long-term effects on health. Unlike many incontinence products our Bed Pads, Mattress Protectors and absorbent underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances. Our Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
At Conni, we have created a proprietary blend of micro-fiber for our waterproof barrier in place of PVC due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM or COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent products dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the waterproof layer.
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not use bleach
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 15 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.