Conni Waterproof Quilt Cover - Charcoal
The new Conni Waterproof Quilt cover is the perfect companion to our vast range of absorbent and waterproof bedding protection.
Designed to fit onto your Quilt or other bed covers, the Quilt Cover also has a unique vent, to make the cover cooler for your comfort.
- Face: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Linning: 100% polyurethane
- Protects quilts from all fluids
- Waterproof and breathable (top and bottom)
- Keeps quilt hygienic and stain-free
- For incontinence, bedwetting and excessive perspiration
- For child toilet/ potty training and bedwetting
- Lightweight and simple to fit
- Quick and easy to wash and dry
- Suits standard quilt cover sizes
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
- Soft and lightweight
- Breathable and quiet
- Hidden inner waterproof layer
- FREE from harmful chemicals
- Oeko-Tex accredited
- No PVC, latex or formaldehyde
- Can be reused countless times
- Recyclable packaging
Directions for use:
- Simply place quilt inside the quilt cover and secure snaps
- Sleep with the vented side on top and snaps at the foot end of the bed
- Can be used with or without an additional sheet
- Face - 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Lining - 100% Polyurethane
Certified PVC & Chemical Free!
There is widespread concern about the use of toxic substances in fabrics used next to the skin because of the negative and sometimes long-term effects on health. Unlike many incontinence products our Bed Pads, Mattress Protectors and absorbent underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances. Our Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
At Conni, we have created a proprietary blend of micro-fiber for our waterproof barrier in place of PVC due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM or COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent products dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the waterproof layer.
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not use bleach
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 15 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.