- Waterproof and breathable
- Pee proof protection
- Soft stay-dry top layer
- Available in 3 colours
- Comfort meets style with a cotton elastane cut, built-in absorbent pad, and generous hipster fit
- Designed for Light Bladder Leakage, Postnatal Support, Sports and Light Menstruation
- Fabric is comfortable and quiet
- Quick and easy to launder
Available Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
- OUTER - cotton and elastane.
- LINER - Microfibre liner
- INTERIOR - Absorbent polyester
- WATERPROOFING - Polyurethane laminate
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM or COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent products dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the waterproof layer.
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not use bleach
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 20 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.