Waterproof Mattress Protectors are used under the bottom sheet to fully protect your valuable mattress from fluids and odours. For regular bed wetting and incontinence the waterproof mattress protector can be used in conjunction with our absorbent bed pad. Place the bed pad on top of your sheet which is then easily removed and washed as needed.
- This easy fit mattress protector is soft; quiet; breathable and completely waterproof.
- Our waterproof mattress protectors come in the full range of bed sizes.
- NO PVC - Conni has eliminated PVC (vinyl) from all our products. The waterproofing is an air-permeable PUL backing; maximising comfort and minimising the risk of allergies and skin irritations.
- Conni waterproof mattress protectors are rustle-free and will not become brittle.
- Simply place the cover over your mattress and pull the toggle on each corner to fit snug and securely. Our mattress protectors do not have elastic; they are easy to fit and are long lasting.
- Your mattress is completely secured and covered down all sides for maximum protection like a fitted sheet.
- The mattress protector is washable and reusable. Machine washable and tumble dried on low heat or line dry.
Note: This product is waterproof but not absorbent. For an absorbent waterproof mattress protector please see Micro-Plush Fitted Sheets and also our bed pad and chair pad range.
Available in one colour only: Ecru (as per image)
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Conni
- Model: 88-092188
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM or COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent products dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the waterproof layer.
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not use bleach
Certified PVC & Chemical Free!
There is widespread concern about the use of toxic substances in fabrics used next to the skin because of the negative and sometimes long-term effects on health. Unlike many incontinence products our Bed Pads, Mattress Protectors and absorbent underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances. Our Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
At Conni, we have created a proprietary blend of micro-fiber for our waterproof barrier in place of PVC due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 20 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.