Perfect for use when swimming, running, cycling and just everyday life.
Pop it in when Aunt Flow comes for her monthly visit, wash it out morning and night while she stays then sterilise ready for her next visit.
It really is a life changer! One cup lasts up to 10 years and saves well over 2000 tampons or pads from landfills!
A great little instructional leaflet is included with your Accalia cup. Your Accalia Cup is designed to be worn internally and capture blood, not absorb it. It can be worn for up to 8 hours at a time, however, your Accalia cup may need to be emptied more frequently depending on your menstrual flow. Accalia Cup’s are made of medical-grade silicone. It is important to maintain good hygiene and sterilize your Accalia Cup after each cycle.
To insert your Accalia Cup
- Ensure your Accalia Cup is sterilized and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Fold your Accalia Cup by flattening it then folding it in half.
- Relax and insert the Accalia Cup into your Vagina.
- Your cervix should be above the menstrual cup opening.
- Twist the cup slightly to ensure it pops open.
- Run your finger around the edge and give the base a slight tug to ensure it is sealed in place.
Removing your Accalia Cup
- Thoroughly wash your hands.
- Pull the stem gently until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch down on the base of your Accalia Cup to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Once removed, empty the contents into the toilet or sink and rinse the cup in cold water.
SMALL: For those who haven’t given birth and
are less than 25 years old.
REGULAR: For those who have given birth or are more than 25 years old.
Our Accalia underwear are great for everyday use, regardless of your menstrual cycle. However, if you intend on using Accalia underwear, pads or cups for your menstrual cycle we suggest trying them at home first. We all have different make-ups and our menstrual cycle is no exception to this fact!
When it comes to any menstrual product, there are many things that factor into how it will work for you… flow rate, volume, wear time and personal preference, all vary from person to person. What one person says is a heavy day in their cycle, might be a light day for someone else. So, give them a whirl at home first and see how they work for you and reach out if you have any questions we may be able to help with.
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 20 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.