A great little instructional leaflet is included with your Accalia cup. Your Accalia Cup is designed to be worn internally and capture blood, not absorb it. It can be worn for up to 8 hours at a time, however, your Accalia cup may need to be emptied more frequently depending on your menstrual flow. Accalia Cup’s are made of medical-grade silicone. It is important to maintain good hygiene and sterilize your Accalia Cup after each cycle.
To insert your Accalia Cup
- Ensure your Accalia Cup is sterilized and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Fold your Accalia Cup by flattening it then folding it in half.
- Relax and insert the Accalia Cup into your Vagina.
- Your cervix should be above the menstrual cup opening.
- Twist the cup slightly to ensure it pops open.
- Run your finger around the edge and give the base a slight tug to ensure it is sealed in place.
Removing your Accalia Cup
- Thoroughly wash your hands.
- Pull the stem gently until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch down on the base of your Accalia Cup to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Once removed, empty the contents into the toilet or sink and rinse the cup in cold water.
SMALL: For those who haven’t given birth and
are less than 25 years old.
REGULAR: For those who have given birth or are more than 25 years old.
The Conni Story
Conni has been Australia’s most trusted and leading brand of reusable and machine washable incontinence management products for more than 20 years. Our team operates from our head office in Geelong Australia and we distribute all over the world and to every state and territory of Australia.
Conni is committed to value and reliability. We are sensitive about incontinence and promise to deliver innovative products to meet the changing needs of our valued customers.
We pride ourselves on having a customer focus mindset along with holding our environmental values highly.
Conni is certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 and we ensure our factories meet the highest standards in staff welfare and environmental outcomes.
We are pleased to be able to assist you in your efforts to improve your quality of life and continence management.